Thursday, June 2, 2016

Prince died of Accidental overdose of opioid fentanyl, according to Medical

The entertainer, the prince died accidentally for overdose of fentanyl. It has been found according to the report of Midwest Medical experts.

Fentanyl is used for cancer treatment according to the prescription of doctor. But it can be made in illicit way, and the overdose of this is the cause of death.

It is 25 to 50 times more potent than heroin and 50 to 100 times than morphine.
Prince full names was Prince Roger Nelson died in 57.

The death report was released in twitter where the details were not present. The word fentanyl was mentioned there and the report said it is an accident.

Although the report didn’t explain how fentanyl was taken. Moreover was it prescribed by the doctor or made illegally.

His weight was 112 pounds and height was 63 pounds. On April 15 he was returning home after performing in Atlanta. There was no response from Prince. Then he was taken to hospital and treated for painkiller overdose.

No comments:

Post a Comment